Holidays!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Flower started to bloom at 3.30 pm:

Hi! Long time din update my blog already. At last the exam is over....... I don't think I get a good results....... I have two careless mistake in Mathematic... haiz........ And my Seni...... I draw the wrong thing........ I think I cannot get first ten places in my class already! :(

But nevermind la!I will try my best the next time! Although I am not satisfied with my exam result, but at least I try my best. The second and forth exam are the most important exam in school...... So, I cannot let my parent down in the next exam........ Haiz.... nest Monday still have the piano exam...... Gambateh!

Although I have to be more hardworking by now..... But can I enjoy my holiday first? Hehe.....



Just From Jessie

2 comments:

独行侠 said...

Shu min, u r juz same as me.make 2 careless mistake in my Math n draw wrong thing in my Seni.Haiz.....do ur best in yr piano test.Gambateh!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS