Why???

Friday, August 17, 2007

Hi, I am a newbie here....nice to meet you all......

Haiz.... I don't know why?? Aren't they friends?Why is she doing like this? She act good with another her, but she always talks about hers gossip with me!!!I am going to be crazy!!! She is very "jia" !!!She always talk peoples "huai hua" in front of me!!! Maybe she is telling mine to another person too!!!! It is very horrible!!! All person she dislike, She will never tells. She will just talk about the person's "huai hua" to all her friends!!! I am afraid of this people......


Just From Jessie

3 comments:

XUELUN said...

Who's that? Kar Kar?? Or me??? Or someone I don't know?
OHH~~ PLease tell me

独行侠 said...

who's that?don tell me is poh yi?or me?

Jessie said...

The is not Poh yi la!I cannot have another friend me??

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS