Holidays~~

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hiya my friends......

Holiday at last, quite happy la! But, good bye my friends........ I sure will miss them..... Especialy Poh Yi, Pheobe and Sharon....... Luckily Yee Yin go to Yu Hua..... At least I still have one good pal! Yesterday go to choir competition, we won!!!! THE CHAMPION!!!!! This is the last time I go to choir competition..... I will miss those teacher very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very tired la.... Yesterday until 11.30pm le...... When I went back home, 12.30am already lo....... Today 10.00am wake up. Luckily no 12.00 pm, hahahaha!!!! I will write letters to all my friends.... Want to cry already la. See you all in the Singapore trip la!


Just From Jessie *_*

1 comment:

独行侠 said...

恭喜你们歌咏队啦!但我怀疑当天的评判的耳朵是不是有问题???开玩笑的啦!别当真哦!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS