No study?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I had been abandoned my books for two days. I didn't even wrote a word these two days, lols. Is this right? I know that in the end of this month I will feel empty and motiveless. But still, there's no way I'm getting back to my studies so soon. NO WAY! The school was almost empty today, I mean the form 3 students. Today I was forced to go to school due to some reason... When I walked up the stairs, my heart sank because the classroom light was not on. Is this a joke, it was 7.00am, and no one was here? Luckily when I walked into the class there were a few person inside the class. The whole day was boring, we watched Avatar today. Luckily not the movie like yesterday XD Hope tomorrow will be more interesting than today =)

Jessie

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS