Sunday, April 3, 2011

Phew... After two days working late. Finally I completed the video!! Now I understand how hard it is for those artists to act on the tv. Yesterday, Chui Mun, Siok Yin and I went to school to get this video recorded. You know it's almost like mission impossible to stop laughing when recording the video? LOL. I really like the video. We all were worn out when we completed all the scenes... If the teacher banned it I really do feel like punching people.. @.@ Although the whole process is tiring, it was full of laughter ;DD. Had a lot of fun yesterday. And people were staring at us, and a expression of their face, saying, " What are they doing?" Haha. I know we are weird, but still have to continue acting XD. Well, I think that's all. Feel like shouting it out:
We completed it!!!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS