Kem Kepimpinan ke-14

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just came back from leadership camp.
Great camp!
We are group number 4---
EVERLASTING

Nothing special on the first day~
The food er..
no comment.
The first activity we had was ice breaking.
And we chose xiet yang as our leader~

Went jungle trekking on the second day.
I was kinda curious how does a live leech look like.
But I don't have a chance to see it.
Which I'm actually kinda relieve,
cuz I'm quite scare of that slimy thingy x.x

Plus,
my sister told me.
You WOULDN'T be bitten by a leech.
Only a few people will get it because there are so many people.

You know what?
I'M THE FEW PEOPLE.
A disgusting leech BITES me.
I didn't notice it actually.
When our group was working hard to build up our eco power project,
I don't feel well.
So I went to the toilet.
Then I was confused:
why there's blood on my leg?
I wiped it away.
No marks or anything.
Where does the blood come from then?
Then I found it.
On my stomach.
Still bleeding.
LOL.
Now there's a purple mark.
Yikes.
Luckily I didn't saw that leech.
Eww..

The most interesting was the malam kepimpinan.
Topic of our drama---
Mr.Universe.
laugh-out-loud!
You should see how bin jie buffed up using newspapers!
I really enjoyed during this camp.

I love Everlasting.
I love my teammates

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS