I'm back? :))

Friday, November 11, 2011

Hmm..
Looked back and the last post.
Whoa, it's been two months since my last post.
Time flies~~~
Addicted to Joe Brooks's songs lately.
LOL. Seriously, I'm not those based on appearance type okay, just loveeee the style of his song :DD

Going out with Winnie later.
Didn't have a vacation for a long time!!! Can't wait ;D
Soooo bored at home now.
Holiday just started for a few days,
and I'm already felt bored. How great is this? X(
Want to have a lots of outings with my friends~~
Have a lot of plans in my head.
Going for the undang test during december~
Whoo-hoo.
My sweet sixteen gonna be end soon...
Turning up seventeen~
Learn driving!!
Oh. And spm is near. Shoot.
Alright, I have to start study during december.
I will!!

I hope.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS