Homework. Study. Grades.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I had been doing homework, like everyday this year.
Well, I've been a pretty lazy student last year.
So I would like to change that.
It's FORM 5 we are talking about after all!
Better not mess with it :s

Haih,
same old story again.
Where did all my study plans go?
My study mood are still activated, just I don't know where to start.
I think?
Or that's just another big fat lie to make myself feel better?
Lols, I guess it's both?

Valentines coming~~
It is mum and dad anniversary as well.
Romantic right? :DD
Too bad we can't celebrate it together.
Never mind, I know dad will make up to it :DD

What I've been doing lately?
Cover up my homework x.x
Sad case D;

I guess that's all that happened this week.
Ciaos~ :)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS