Running out of time?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
Fine, I can see the time. The inner sound keeps on reminding me on what should I do. I know, I wasted lot of my time during this holiday. Stop reminding me and make me guilty. My laziness had developed and now I guess it's losing control. Haih.. It's not that easy to say, just let me enjoy this holiday without feeling any school pressure, not anymore. 

Yea, same old story. SPM.
Everyone knows, study hard. But it takes more determination that you can really imagine to do it.
Faith? Seriously, it's gone. 
Now all I can do is, try my best, and never have any expectation. 
: /

Holiday's ending. 
How depressing is that?
I still have a tons of things to finish. 
Yet, I chose to blog. 
How brilliant is that -.- 

Haih.. 
I don't want to go back to school so soon..
I want more holiday. D:
 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS