Time to say goodbye.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Next week will be the last week as a tutor. Yesterday, the kids went to Cheras Selatan Jusco. Two of them asked me to write down my biography in their book. I was so touched that moment. After this short school holiday, I felt like bonding with them. I played games with them and had some small girl talk with few of them. Calvin told me he was a little reluctant to say goodbye to his students when he quit his job. Now I think I'm having the same feeling right now. Nevertheless the kids were undisciplined and hard to control, they do look adorable sometimes. Teaching them for almost two months, I start to get use to seeing them everyday. I am thrilled to finally able to enjoy my holiday again. But still, there's a little sadness deep down. It's really a goodbye. No more shouting and yelling. No more tutoring. It's time to pick up my own studies.

Even though it is tiring, but it makes me cherish every day. Before I started to work, I don't even care about the day, the time, I don't even know the date of the day! 


I have to admit, it made my life meaningful, they gave me a precious memory :)  

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS