Hola ?

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ello~ Didn't post anything since new year eve. Getting lazy to sign in my blogger account. Too bad new year ended so quickly. Had a lot of fun during new year~ Hmm... Had a lot of things to complete recently. And monthly examination is near in the corner. And congratulations to me, I didn't even touch any of my subjects. I don't know where to start!! But still I can't help it to on my facebook and waste my own time. What so interesting about facebook? NOTHING! I guess I'm just obsessed with it. See? I'm confessing. ;DD But don't do anything, let me keep on drowning in facebook XD.

Working on my moral project. I done the two tugasan ages ago. But after I read my friend's, I think mine is too short and pointless. To make sure that I have to redo it, I asked my teacher yesterday. You know what she said? Very bad! LOL. I didn't show her my projects. I just describe what I wrote to her. Have to pass up tomorrow, still have last paragraph to go~! Gambateh~!

Gotta run, ta-ta for now .

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS