Feel free

Friday, March 11, 2011

Phew...
Finally nightmare's over.
Before the exam started,
I was quite guilty,
because I don't think I had spent enough time on my studies.

But after this short week.
All my guilt was washed away.
I felt so so so tensed these few days.
Lot of things to memorize,
fast heart rate,
and pimples!!
Felt like my brain was expanding yesterday.
I kept on forcing myself to memorize the sejarah.
Omg, my brain was totally overcrowded!

Feel so relax right now~!
Went to bowling after school today.
We all forgot to bring umbrella and it was raining.
For the first time I walked in rain for quite a long distance.
With my friends.
So "romantic".
Hahas.

Hope it wouldn't worsen my flu...
Talking about flu,
what's wrong with my body resistance system?
I'm having cough and flu over two weeks!
Had enough of vitamins and cough medicine....

I missed cold drinks D:

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS