Longer holidays.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just got back from Taiping yesterday evening.
Felt like it's been awhile since I went to school.
Looks like I'm having a longer holidays than the others.
But,
should I be glad?
I don't think so.

It had been a serious atmosphere back there.
I had never seen all of them like that before.
My grandparents, my aunts, uncles and all the relatives.
Most important, my mum.
It was a hard time.

But we have to be happy,
so that he wouldn't be worried about us.
Even though your sad,
smile :)
This is the only thing we can do for him.

Finished a thick novel during the few days at Taiping.
Well,
I guessed that will be the only beneficial thing I've done during this holiday.

Still,
I felt weird for skipping the exam.
Especially that I've almost finished studying.
Felt like my brains are empty..blank.
Because examinations are like a few months maintenance that make sure my brains keep working.
Hmm.. but it's okay,
cuz family always, always come first.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS