Remembrance?

Friday, August 19, 2011

I went to medical check-up today after school. It had been a year since my last appointment. I went there, I still can feel the tension I felt two years ago when I was diagnosed with scoliosis. As I sat outside those rooms, waiting for my turn, I could recall, two years ago, I sat outside, feeling worried and uneasy. How I sobbed out of my heart when I was told that my condition was severe and a surgery should be undergone. I was surprised how time files so quickly.

All those memories, were very precious to me. It was really excruciating the first two weeks after the surgery. However, through this surgery, it showed my how much my family cares for me. Not only my family, and all of my relatives. Aww... it's really touching. I remembered the first new year I spent at Taiping after the surgery. Everyone kept saying how do you feel, or don't take those heavy stuff, leave it to us, etc.... Even until now, they are still worried about me. Really love you all, especially my family. I remembered how exhausted my mother was during the days I was still unable to move around myself. She can't even had a good sleep. I remembered how my sister complained to me when I was feeling better, how I had mistreat her at the hospital and made her cried. Laugh-out-loud! I was really sorry for that sis! :)

Family are always the best no matter what. Love you all always

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS