Attempt

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Back to this space again. Been a little sentimental yesterday, but I found something interesting. Just a small quote to share with myself, don't wait things to get better, enjoy every moment. Funny, I've been telling myself to enjoy the moment two years back then. Guess I haven't achieve that yet. The thing is, I've been feeling that my life is in idle. Like someone pauses it and I've been waiting for him to come back so I can continue my life. But this is so wrong. I should learn to look forward to this temporary new lifestyle. I bet this is another challenge God gave to me, it's time for me to learn new lesson. It's okay to be emotional sometimes, but I'll find a way out. Explore and build my side of stories and he will build his. That's how we create more memories.

Well, trying to see that in a more positive way. Let's see how it goes.

I know you can do it.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS