Stagnant

Friday, October 18, 2019

Back to blogging again. Not very proud with my progress. Been a little dispirited and demotivated. Anyways, kinda looking forward to the new chapter I'm starting in Monash in the coming November. Maybe that's the distraction I need right now. Still left a little bit here and there for my master studies, don't enjoy the process where I know what I need to do but you can't finish all at once. Patience. Patience. Patience. Things will get there eventually. Have faith!

Feel guilty to push my work aside while I drown myself in this big self-pitying pool. Not the usual me but some days I just need it so badly. I'll find my way back anyway, just needed some me time. Left two more weeks of the holiday which I sort of started since last July.

Still the same old question: When will the sun shines again?

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS