Dancing Time!!!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hi Guys!!

Next Tuesday, we all(Sharon, Elaine, Sammy and me) will dance in front of my class teacher!!!Very Scared....... I still haven remember my dancing step very well!! Omigosh!! God, save me!! Now what? I dance very weird!! Sharon is very good in dancing!!

I dance just like a "dou fu"!!Very Funny.......... I can't imagine when we are standing on the stage and dance in front of my friend!!! Luckily I stand behind of Sammy....... Maybe they will not saw me clearly....... Aiz...... But that will never happen! Somebody help me to dance properly please.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very nervous! Hope I can dance better on next Monday at Sharon's house!


Just From Jessie '_'

1 comment:

XUELUN said...

Aiya... Don be so scare la, I oso no scare at all! Just dance la, u dance very well wat. Teacher wan to see then let her see la, oso nvm de.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS