No puppy love for me!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

To my dear friend:

Hao Zi left already........ Kind of miss her....... Dunno how's she going at the new school....... Aiyo, 2morrow need to go to "pancaragam"........Haiz, I just wanna sleep a bit later. But now, I got to go to "pancaragam" from eight o'clock in the mornig until four o'clock afternoon!!!! But never mind.................

Today Xin Rou ask me, who i love........ Haiz, I tell many times, I didn't love anybody!!!! She just don't belive me!!! Why?? Did any rule said that every body must in love??? Hahahaha!! It is very funny. I really really really doesen love any person now, except my family of course.

All my friend, please please please don't ask me about "love" because I really don't know anything about it! And I don't think that we are suituble to have a "puppy love" right now.


Just From Jessie

1 comment:

独行侠 said...

OK!I know u don love any ppl.but I everyone know TYC love u!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS