Haiz....

Monday, December 24, 2007

To all my lovely friends:

It was too fast..... Our lovely holiday is going to end..... And of course it is time to go to school...... Haiz.... Winnie is going home soon... Why is the time moving so fast.... After my birthday, it is time to go for study. I suppose to be very happy and excited every year at this moment. But why it is different this time? I don understand!!!! Maybe some of my friends aren't with me anymore..... Just like Poh Yi, Sharon, Pheobe...... erm.... Did I miss someyone?

Haiz.... I just don want to forget them or lost contact with them...... They all are important to me! They are best friends in these years!!!!! Why we should grown up?? It is a good thing to grown up? When we grown up, thats mean our parent are getting older..... I hate that feeling when I knew my parent will getting older and older........... I am very scared.... I wanna cry already!!!!!!

Can somebody help me please??!!!!!!!!! I need help so much.......... I want to grown up....No.......I dunno want to grown up.............no..............I........... Argh!!!!!!!!!! This kind of feeling is bothering me right now! :(


Just From The Helpless Jessie

2 comments:

Prissy Doll said...

Dear sister,i understand ur feeling too...i had this feeling all the time,but think of the good side,when we're younger,our parents worry more,so if we get older,they'll be more relax,at least not too nervous like now...And when we grow up,we can do something to change our family's life to a better side,like ,we can help our parents more,we can try and make them enjoy more...Don't u see?Its neccesary for us to grow up so that we can contribute to the family,i don't know about u but i wanna make sure someday,i can afford to sponsor daddy and mommy for a nice and luxury and happy honeymoon,away from the worries,i hope one day they can rely on us to take care of all the problems and they can just enjoy life...Understand?Yes ,grow up is scary,but not to grow up is more scary dear...

独行侠 said...

Grow up la!If u don grow up,how can TYC married u?!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS