Singapore~~

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hai~~

Long time no update my blog already lo...... Just came back from Singapore.....very tired........ The first day at day I cannot sleep at all! Too bright at the hotel la..... I sleep on the floor that day, Sharon also cannot sleep!The second day, I thought I will sleep better. But Yee Qian forgot to shut the television. I heard sombody knock our door at 12.19 am! Freaky! I cannot sleep after I heard the sound! I think they must think the television sound is too noisy. So I go and shut the tv. But I still felt scared! Hahaha...... Lastly I felt asleep at1.15 am!

The last day at Singapore, we go to the Science Centre. Very Big!!!! But a little bit of boring.....Haiz.....Hope Yee Yin find her camera la!


Just From Jessie

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS