Earthquake?!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today while we were having komsas lesson,
I felt that my chair was shaking.
Feeling a bit dizzy...
I told Mei Xin, but she said it's not shaking.
So I thought it was my imaginary.
Later, almost the whole class said the their chair were shaking!
So we started to make noise.
Pn. Asma scolded us for that.
Thn Xin Rou told her:
"Cikgu, sedang goyang!!"
Thn Pn.Asma was shocked and asked agn:
"Goyang?! Saya tak rasa apa pun?!"
While asking she was packing her things and were about to leave!
It was really funny cuz she's still mumbling about sumthing.
Afterwards, we gather at the basketball field.
Waited at there till 6.45pm...
It's really a special experience...
Wondering why the building shake suddenly..
Earthquake??
Just From Jessie

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS