First Week To School..

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Flower started to bloom at 10.42pm......

It is great to get back to school life! Staying at home makes me feels bad, I felt like I was skipping school. Today is three weeks later after the surgery. I feel much better from the first week after the operation! I don't want to recall the first two days after the op. It was a disaster! Now everything is getting back to normal. I just have to fit in as soon as possible...

I can't wrote very fast at first, but now, it is ok. But I felt tired after sitting for a few hours. Maybe I'm still not used to my "new spine". So I have to bring a small pillow to school. I feel weird about it. But I feel better putting it on my chair, so I don't care if I really looks weird.

Today I went to Metropoint and Jusco with my sisters. Hmm... First day going out after the op. Quite happy, hehe! We went to music box and spent two hours there. We went home at 6pm and scolded by mummy, LOL!

After bathing, finally, I had my first fried chicken as my dinner! Yummy!!!

So tomorrow, back to school! And that's all for now, bye!

Just From Jessie

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS