New place to find...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flower started to bloom at 1.11pm...

Yesterday I went to Mabecs with my sis to ask sumthg about the university things.... After asking the information about a few universities, she took a lot of books about university from there. Luckily it was free, LOL XD!

Then we went to the restaurant near by Mabecs. Thn I saw a very unique restaurant... I was hoping that my mum will walked inside and decide to have our lunch there. Finally she stopped in front that restaurant, and take a look at the menu. YES! Then we have our lunch there, Hahaha! The restaurant looks like a pub, and it has a stage for ppl to perform, got guitar, drum and other music instrument. I took a few pictures with my phone....


Free drink---ice lemon tea. Lol!!

The chairs and tables are tall....

Many glasses at the counter...


And some wine promotion there...


The counter.
That's all! Cuz the ppl are looking so I just stop snapping pictures....=x
Wish to come here agn!
Jessie =)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS